ECe-XK is a blend of polyacrylic acids designed to correct or minimize soil problems related to salinity and compaction. ECe-XK uses potassium as a counter-ion, not sodium. When used with a thorough irrigation program, ECe-XK improves the mobility of salts, moving them down and away from plant roots, allowing the roots to grow without interference from saline conditions. ECe-XK may also correct soil wetting problems caused by compaction or soils with high-clay content.
- Moves salts down and away from the root zone
- Corrects soil problems related to salinity and compaction
- Reduces the build-up of mineral deposits in irrigation systems
- Can be applied through irrigation systems or as a soil spray
- Can be applied with many pesticide and fertilizer products in a spray mix
- Non-corrosive, non-flammable