Sultrus is a unique pyrethroid insecticide that provides fast knockdown and long residual control of insects across a broader range of crops than any pyrethroid available. The petroleum solvent-free formulation contains beta-cyfluthrin and includes a co-formulated adjuvant system. Sultrus controls more than 215 insects, and it improves flexibility with short re-entry and pre-harvest intervals. The low-foaming formulation is also rainfast in four hours.
- Broadest pyrethroid insecticide label available
- Consistent performance over a large spectrum of insects
- Fast knockdown & long residual control
- Built-in co-formulation system to enhance coverage & adhesion
- Short re-entry & pre-harvest intervals