Retention is a polyacrylamide-based liquid product that helps you use less water to get the same agronomic results. When Retention is "active" in the soil, it improves water infiltration and water-use efficiency. It also reduces soil moisture evaporation losses.
- Holds water in the soil longer for extended crop uptake and utilization
- Improves water infiltration and water use efficiency
- Reduces leaching of nutrients and pesticides
- Remains active up to four weeks
- Bio-degrades into natural materials